MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for my 6 week old reflux baby

3 posters

Go down

Need milk for my 6 week old reflux baby Empty Re: Need milk for my 6 week old reflux baby

Post by cayita03 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:26 pm

I have about 400 oz frozen dated from 4/15 until begin of June. Freezer is packed and I will never use it. If you are interested pm me. I live in Houston area.

cayita03

Back to top Go down

Need milk for my 6 week old reflux baby Empty Re: Need milk for my 6 week old reflux baby

Post by Ula_J Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 pm

I'm moving tomorrow to California. I just realized that I have too much milk to move with me. (I was planning to move it in coolers on dry ice). If you need some, please come get it tomorrow. Give me a call at 310-709-2060. I live west of Austin in Spicewood.

Ula_J

Back to top Go down

Need milk for my 6 week old reflux baby Empty Need milk for my 6 week old reflux baby

Post by Tpot234 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:46 pm

My son, Max has silent reflux and it is getting worse by the day. Hes on meds, but nothing works. He seems to do much better with my breast milk, but my supply is almost non existent. I can't even pump 1 4oz bottle per day anymore. Needless to say he is on formula, and we've tried many at that, and he struggles to get it down (gagging, arching his back, crying, pulling away , etc) Not with breastmilk though! I'm doing all I can to increase my supply, herbs, teas , dark beer, oatmeal and nothing is helping. I would love to get him some breastmilk so he is not in so much pain anymore. Thank you so much!

Tpot234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down