MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dairy free milk needed for reflux baby!

Go down

Dairy free milk needed for reflux baby! Empty Dairy free milk needed for reflux baby!

Post by megorun Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 am

Hi ladies!
My 5 month old has severe reflux and hasn't nursed well in the past 2 months. As a result, my supply is low and my baby has lost weight. She only weighs 10.8 pounds. My LC gave me the Medela Supplemental Nursing System to help boost my supply and give my baby extra milk. It seems to be working b/c my baby has gained 3 oz this week (the most since September!). But my freezer stash is almost gone and she downright refuses formula so I am in need of milk! The pediatric GI said if she doesn't keep gaining weight, he's going to put in a feeding tube

Does anyone have any dairy free milk?!?! I am desperate for some or we'll have to go the feeding tube route. I live in central PA but will cover your shipping costs no matter where you live. Thank you for reading and hope you can help!

megorun

Back to top Go down