MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Available in Falls Church

2 posters

Go down

Milk Available in Falls Church Empty Re: Milk Available in Falls Church

Post by Violetrinity Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi,

My name is Heather Banks and I am really hoping that you will consider donating some of your precious milk to us.

My daughter, Violet, is 15 months old, and will not drink any other kind of milk besides breastmilk. At her age, she still needs milk, and I have IGT, and am only able to produce a few ounces a day; just a fraction of what she drinks and needs. I have tried every other type of milk, and she will only drink breastmilk. She will sometimes drink juice, but of course this is no substitute for milk! We have only a few days worth of donor milk left at this point, and are about to be out of donor milk for the first time since her birth. I am really panicking, as I know that she will not drink anything else, even with no alternative for a couple of days (I've tried). She is also an incredibly picky eater, and gets much of her nutrition from breastmilk.
Would you please consider donating to us? I/we would be SO appreciative and would of course reimburse you for your supplies, and your time.

Thank you so much! Donating milk is such an amazing gift...

Best,

Heather
violetrinity7@aol.com
(703)470-9935
Violetrinity
Violetrinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Violetrinity Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Pm 'd you! Thanks.
Violetrinity
Violetrinity

Back to top Go down

Milk Available in Falls Church Empty Milk Available in Falls Church

Post by meatball Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:00 pm

I have approximately 150+ oz of BM pumped in February/March/April of this year for my now 4 month old healthy son (except for Reflux).  I've had to eliminate some foods from my diet and this is all pre-elimination pumped milk.  I was going to hold on to some for when we reintroduce the foods, but I'm running out of room in my freezer.  I am a healthy 33 yo, no smoking or drugs.  Some of the milk was pumped while taking Prenatals and DHA supplements, I had to eliminate those as from my diet as well.

meatball

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down