MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Long Term donor for my 10 month old adopted son who has FPIES and Dairy allergy

Go down

Looking for a Long Term donor for my 10 month old adopted son who has FPIES and Dairy allergy Empty Looking for a Long Term donor for my 10 month old adopted son who has FPIES and Dairy allergy

Post by Liamluvsmilky Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a long term donor for my 10 month old son who has FPIES (food protein induced endocolotis syndrome) and a dairy allergy. He can not consume formula because he is allergic to the protein in all milk including soy and hypo allergenic formulas that are broken down for that very reason. He does best with dairy free milk but he does okay with cheese (mild break outs) but better with dairy free. I am looking for a donor beyond age one and that is really hard to find but it really is the best option for him. I am willing to pay for shipping and supplies in advance. If you have any questions please email me. We are open to answer any questions pretaining to his condition.

Blessings,

Nicole

Liamluvsmilky

Back to top Go down