MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future long term donor in June 2013 available

5 posters

Go down

Future long term donor in June 2013 available Empty Re: Future long term donor in June 2013 available

Post by funefulla Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:18 pm

do you still have an oversupply or areyour long term donating resources all used up?

funefulla

Back to top Go down

Future long term donor in June 2013 available Empty Re: Future long term donor in June 2013 available

Post by Smaddox91 Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:51 am

Please I'm desperately trying to find milk for my baby! She is EBF but I've gone back to work and can't keep up, the other day she refused the bottle of formula and the daycare let her go with out until I could get a break to nurse her I can't keep up I'm pumping when can but my supply has dropped from be lack of nursing during the day - I Strictly breast feed at home never give her a bottle until she has to have at at the daycare( I work there but only get a hour break , to pump and nurse and it's not enough ! Please pleas I would be ever so grateful for help, I've tried so many different formulas and she won't take ANY of them I'm in Oklahoma and willing to pay for shipping

Smaddox91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah S Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:20 pm

We are in the process of adopting, and have not yet been matched, but would love to receive milk from you if it were possible. How amazing you are for thinking of this so early. Thank you so so much for your great generosity. We're in LA but happy to do whatever was necessary regarding shipping to make it easy on you.

Last edited by Sarah S on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add location)

Sarah S

Back to top Go down

Future long term donor in June 2013 available Empty shipping!

Post by peytonsmama616 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:40 am

Hi if your willing to ship! i would be so greatful! we are from buffalo NY and in need of milk!! my daughter is 8 months old and has been on donor milk since she was four months old because i have insufficient breast tissue and she wasnt gaining any weight! we would be so greatful Thanks so much!

peytonsmama616

Back to top Go down

Future long term donor in June 2013 available Empty Future long term donor in June 2013 available

Post by bjwallen23 Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm

I am pregnant with my second child, due 6/8/13. My oldest is 3.5, and with him I had an oversupply of milk. I want to connect with a mother due around the same time that knows she will need donor milk, or a family who is adopting. I would love to work out a long term donation for one family, so that their baby gets the full benefits of colostrum and milk tailored to their age range. I am certain I will have an oversupply again, Im already leaking colostrum several times a day and still have a while to go Smile I am in the southwest virginia area for a local mom, or will work with someone willing to pay shipping.

bjwallen23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down