MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long term donor available in TC

3 posters

Go down

Long term donor available in TC Empty Re: Long term donor available in TC

Post by tshana Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Milk has found a home Smile However, if anyone is in need of one-time donations, feel free to email!

Shana

tshana

Back to top Go down

Post by acuhealingarts Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Hi Shana

if you are still looking for a recipient we are in need our donor just found out she is pregnant and Kingston will be in need of milk very soon.

thanks and take care
Erika and Kingston
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Post by nmaloney Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi there-
Thanks for your response! We did receive another one-time donation, but I'd love to accept your as well. Where are you located?
Thanks-
Nikki

nmaloney

http://www.sarahmaloney.com

Back to top Go down

Long term donor available in TC Empty Long term donor available in TC

Post by tshana Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 am

Hello,

I have about 50-100 ounces/month available to donate. I have a 13 month old baby and one of my long term donees does not need my milk anymore. I try to eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, cook from scratch, have an occasional alcoholic or caffeinated drink. I am dairy and soy free because my baby has eczema but will probably be adding soy back in a few weeks or months.

Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks,
Shana

tshana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down