MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast milk to share - Seattle area - (Rehomed, thanks)

3 posters

Go down

Breast milk to share - Seattle area - (Rehomed, thanks) Empty Re: Breast milk to share - Seattle area - (Rehomed, thanks)

Post by Hopkins1507 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:31 am

We would love your milk my daughter is 3 weeks old and I've doing everything to increase my milk supply so I can pump for when I go back to work and school
But hardly anything comes out when I pump. My number is 206 307 5968
Thank you so much

Hopkins1507

Back to top Go down

Breast milk to share - Seattle area - (Rehomed, thanks) Empty Re: Breast milk to share - Seattle area - (Rehomed, thanks)

Post by rivvlikins Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 am

Hi! My husband and I would LOVE your milk for our daughter, we are getting closer the end of our donation journey (4 months to go) and need a bit more to get us there. My daughter is currently 14 mos, she was born a month early and was diagnosed as completely formula intolerant. She can't have cows milk and goats milk is super expensive when you're a low income family Sad She's been on donated breastmilk since two months old. We are choosing to do extended breastfeeding to fortify and strengthen her immune system and digestive system before we wean her completely off breastmilk at 18 mos (food allergies run in her dads side, so all she eats is fruits, veggies and meat. No grains at all) If we were able to pick up the excess frozen milk, it would most likely be enough to get us to our goal for sure! If not, would we be able to make a trip down in another month or so? Please call or text me at (425) 903-1683. Thanks so much!!

rivvlikins

Back to top Go down

Breast milk to share - Seattle area - (Rehomed, thanks) Empty Breast milk to share - Seattle area - (Rehomed, thanks)

Post by kenwoodall Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 am

Hi,
My son has a cleft palate, so I've been exclusively pumping from the start.

I think I have around 500oz in the freezer and would be willing to re-home some of it. Most of it is in 8-10oz bags, however, I have two freezer bags full of the Medela 2.5oz storage bottles. It's from when he was about a month old, so the milk is very golden. That would most likely be great for a new little one.

Anyhow, I currently produce about an extra 10oz a day so there is the potential to be a supplier for another 8 months or so.

Please reply and I'll get back to you.
Thanks!

Last edited by kenwoodall on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

kenwoodall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down