MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby had meningitis and my milk is drying up, please help!!

Go down

Baby had meningitis and my milk is drying up, please help!! Empty Baby had meningitis and my milk is drying up, please help!!

Post by Motrukkt Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:49 am

Hi, I have a 3 month old so. Who was hospitalized for viral meningitis. After a couple of weeks in, my milk is so low even with herbs and vitamins. I am in Brick, Nj and would travel or pay shipping costs and pay for bags. Please help!! I also have an Ameda breast pump and supplies for a Mommy that can use it. Including a travel backpack. I also want to thank all the Mommies that are here and donates to families like mine. You are truly saints.
Thank you in advance
Katie and Baby Braden

Last edited by Motrukkt on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I left out some info.)

Motrukkt

Back to top Go down