MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Long Term Donors in Chicago Area

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Long Term Donors in Chicago Area Empty Re: Looking for Long Term Donors in Chicago Area

Post by chicagomom Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi - I'm also 36 and mother of 2, my second is 2 months. I have an oversupply and I hate throwing out my milk when I cannot get to it. I don't currently have a medical form to show you but I could probably find time to get one in the next few weeks. In the meantime, I just had to throw out more milk today. I live in the Portage Park neighborhood on the NW side. Let me know if you want to chat further.

Thanks!

chicagomom

Back to top Go down

Looking for Long Term Donors in Chicago Area Empty Looking for Long Term Donors in Chicago Area

Post by jenmhawk Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 pm

I am a 36 year old first time mom of a five week old little girl. Despite being on domperidone, multiple herbs, pumping, using a nursing system, and feeding on demand - I do not seem to produce more than half an ounce at a time. I have been lucky enough to find a few immediate donors that have kept my daughter from formula supplement for the last month, but I am looking to find a few long term donors. My hope is to keep her on breast milk for at least six months. Any help over this time would be appreciated. I would also ask that donors provide a medical screening or be willing to get one (we would cover the expense).

If you are willing and able to help please contact me. I want to do everything I can to keep my daughter from formula.

Thank you.
Jennifer

jenmhawk

Back to top Go down