MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopted baby needs breastmilk - born to heroine-addicted birthmom

3 posters

Go down

Adopted baby needs breastmilk - born to heroine-addicted birthmom Empty milk to donate

Post by rhiannon Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:53 pm

I pumped milk from when my very healthy baby boy was 1 month to 5 months for a friend of mine who was pregnant with her second child. She had serious problems with breastfeeding her first, and was expecting the same issues again. Luckily, she has had a successful breastfeeding experience this time around and does not need the 200+ ounces I pumped for her. I would like to see them get a good home as my 9 month old moose does not need the high-antibody levels of milk produced when he was so young. It sounds like your soon to be new edition could benefit from those antibodies. I live in Bremerton, do not smoke or use drugs (or course), and would be happy to donate if you would like. Give me a call. 360-710- five nine seven seven. :-)

rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby needs breastmilk - born to heroine-addicted birthmom Empty Re: Adopted baby needs breastmilk - born to heroine-addicted birthmom

Post by gabbz Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 pm

I have a 17-month-old who no longer accepts breastmilk from anything but the breast, but I work and go to school, so I have to pump. I probably won't have enough to fully feed a newborn, but it would be better then formula! So if you'd like, I could give you my pumped milk every week?

Gabriella

gabbz

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby needs breastmilk - born to heroine-addicted birthmom Empty Adopted baby needs breastmilk - born to heroine-addicted birthmom

Post by WS Mom Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Hello Breast Milk Donors!!

I am a mom in West Seattle. My husband and I will soon be adopting a baby girl who is due in mid-November. Her birthmom is a heroine addict, so she will likely be premature and will likely spend several weeks in ICU going through withdrawal before she can be brought home. She is going to be so medically fragile and needs a good start in life after such a rough time in utero, so we are looking for breast milk donations. If you have any to spare, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so very much!
WS Mom

Last edited by WS Mom on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title said "looking for adopted baby" - that's not what I meant. :))

WS Mom

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby needs breastmilk - born to heroine-addicted birthmom Empty Re: Adopted baby needs breastmilk - born to heroine-addicted birthmom

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down