MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Needed-Fond du Lac

2 posters

Go down

Milk Needed-Fond du Lac Empty Re: Milk Needed-Fond du Lac

Post by FlyHigh37 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:02 am

Hi. I live in the Waukesha area and I have some excess breast milk. I'd be willing to help you out. Please let me know what I can do to help.

FlyHigh37

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed-Fond du Lac Empty Milk Needed-Fond du Lac

Post by amedina80 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 am

HI-
I am looking for donor milk for my 14 month son. He has Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), a genetic disease with no cure. Breastmilk is very important in his diet to keep him healthy. (a common cold most likely means hospitalization for him) We are starting him on a new diet on Sunday with Vivonex (he's tube feed) but he will still need 10-12 oz of BM a day. I am still pumping but I am only getting ONE, maybe TWO oz a day Sad I currently have about 20 days of BM in the freezer but will need more soon to keep him healthy with winter approaching us. I am willing to travel an hour or so away to pick up milk.
Thanks
Amy

amedina80

Back to top Go down