MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Available: Milk to donate in Lynnwood. Approximately 25 Medela 5 ounce Storage Bags

3 posters

Go down

Available:  Milk to donate in Lynnwood.  Approximately 25 Medela 5 ounce Storage Bags Empty would love your milk!

Post by jblank77 Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 pm

hi!
we have a 6day old adopted baby girl who I would love to start on some breastmilk while I start the process to induce my own production. I can meet you at the Fred Meyer in Lynnwood (i'm in bellevue)
jaime.gerber@gmail.com

jblank77

Back to top Go down

Available:  Milk to donate in Lynnwood.  Approximately 25 Medela 5 ounce Storage Bags Empty re: milk to donate in Lynnwood

Post by nmeyers Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 pm

hi there,

tried to pm you but it is just sitting there in my outbox. We have 10 month adopted twins in northern California who are thriving on breast milk. We are running very low. Would you be willing to ship.

thanks for your consideration
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Available:  Milk to donate in Lynnwood.  Approximately 25 Medela 5 ounce Storage Bags Empty Available: Milk to donate in Lynnwood. Approximately 25 Medela 5 ounce Storage Bags

Post by allison26 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 am

I pumped during my leave to build up a freezer store. But, now that I'm back at work, I'm pumping enough for my daughter. The milk dates 6/21-8/25 and has been in a regular freezer in the 5 ounce Medela bags. Disclosures: I use a topical cream for acne and the earlier milk could have some traces of ibuprofen as I took it for a few weeks after my c-section 6/6. I do not smoke and have had probably one full glass of wine since giving birth. :-) I am a working professional, eat healthily, and my daughter seems to have thrived on my milk (17lbs at 3 months!). I can meet you at the Lynnwood Fred Meyer on 44th. Not requesting reimbursement for supplies. Thank you.

Last edited by allison26 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pending pickup)

allison26

Back to top Go down

Available:  Milk to donate in Lynnwood.  Approximately 25 Medela 5 ounce Storage Bags Empty Re: Available: Milk to donate in Lynnwood. Approximately 25 Medela 5 ounce Storage Bags

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down