MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk available in Dallas

4 posters

Go down

Frozen milk available in Dallas Empty Re: Frozen milk available in Dallas

Post by brm1220 Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi there! I desperately need milk for my 10 week old. I live in Dallas and can come pick up anytime. I would be happy to reimburse for your supplies as well. Thank you for considering us as he does not tolerate formula well.

brm1220

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:04 am

HI Smile
i am collecting milk for a sick adopted baby whos only way to get milk is through donations. i can pay for all shipping and send an ice chest with freezer packets if thats something you are willing to do. Just let me know!
Thanks so much!

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by akwitt Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:38 am

I am looking for milk for my 9-month old, Madeline. We are running very low on milk. Do you still have any available? I would love to talk.

Amanda
akwitt
akwitt

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available in Dallas Empty Frozen milk available in Dallas

Post by sdaniel99 Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi there,
I have a bunch of milk saved up and frozen in Medela bags. They are in my deep freeze. My little one never took a bottle, and I did not go back to work, so this milk is available!
I'm eat very healthy, exercise lots, do not smoke or do any kind of drugs. I am not on any prescription medicine.
I'm a bit of a health nut overall!

sdaniel99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down