MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Need in the DFW area

3 posters

Go down

Milk Need in the DFW area Empty Well

Post by lame1818 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:14 pm

I am a surrogate mother and just delivered Twins 10/18/2012 and didn't want some freshly pump breastmilk going to waste, I am on the East side of Fort Worth, I am on medications but the dosages are safe and I pumped while in the hospital for the twins, so i know the meds i am on are safe, i dont want to keep pumping if I don't need to but I do have a supply currently if anyone has a demand, the only pitfall is i don't have a deep freeze for to easily store it in.

lame1818

Back to top Go down

Milk Need in the DFW area Empty Milk Need in the DFW area

Post by CharityM Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 am

Yes, I am very interested Smile I am in the Little Elm/Frisco area, so that should not be too far from you. I will send you a PM and you will get notification to check your inbox. Thank you so much for responding Smile
CharityM
CharityM

Back to top Go down

Milk Need in the DFW area Empty Have milk to donate in N. Dallas

Post by seaofsnapdragons Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi! I am in North Dallas, and I have a freezer full of milk (dated and stored in Medela freezer bags) that I started pumping June 10, 2012. I'm interested in donating the frozen milk I've pumped from June 10 to July 18 (at least 300 oz. or more) because I've just figured out that my child is reacting adversely to the dairy that was in my diet. I've stopped consuming milk products, but I'm not going to be able to use the milk I've stored so far and I don't have any room left in my freezer for more milk. Please let me know if you're interested! (I haven't figured out how to PM yet.)

seaofsnapdragons

Back to top Go down

Milk Need in the DFW area Empty Milk Need in the DFW area

Post by CharityM Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Hello, I am looking for milk for my 4 month old son. He is currently eating about 30-35 oz a day, and I am still working on increasing my supply. If you are in the DFW area and can help please PM me. Thanks in advance :-)

CharityM
CharityM
CharityM

Back to top Go down

Milk Need in the DFW area Empty Re: Milk Need in the DFW area

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down