MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Donation - NoVA

3 posters

Go down

New to Donation - NoVA Empty I am sorry!

Post by izzy and alex's mom Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:36 am

I have off loaded my extra stash already. and what I have built back up may be spoken for. I am sorry that I can not help either of you at this time. If I continue to produce more than my son will eat I will let you know.

Thanks

izzy and alex's mom

Back to top Go down

New to Donation - NoVA Empty Re: New to Donation - NoVA

Post by nm48502 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 am

My son was born 11-11-09 and could really use the milk he has medicalproblems that require breast milk and cant eat by mouth and i just dont make enough to keepup if you still have somei would love it!

My email is dnhartman03@yahoo.com

Nicole
nm48502
nm48502

Back to top Go down

New to Donation - NoVA Empty Do you still have some milk available?

Post by patvc Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Hello,

I've just read your posting. I know it is an old post by now and that you might have found someone who needed your extra supply by now. But I was wondering, anyhow, if you would still have some (12 oz) to share with my baby before this Monday (4/26). I will need it this time only and I've been praying for some help. He is having a procedure done this Monday, and he is only allowed to have breast milk between 10-4 hours before it. Since I cannot produce enough, I will really need to find someone who can help me.

Thank you very much,
Patricia

patvc

Back to top Go down

New to Donation - NoVA Empty New to Donation - NoVA

Post by izzy and alex's mom Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:07 am

I am a non-smoker, non-drinker, disease free mother of two. I have had over supply issues with my new baby. He was born 11-19-09. I currently have a freezer stash that I am looking to donate, and maybe continue to donate on a regular basis depending on my son's demands. I do not want to deal with shipping if at all possible. I live in Purcellville, VA (15 minutes from Leesburg, 25 from Frederick, MD) and work in Tyson's Corner. Please let me know if you are interested.

izzy and alex's mom

Back to top Go down

New to Donation - NoVA Empty Re: New to Donation - NoVA

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down