MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in desperate need of donor milk for feeding issues baby

3 posters

Go down

in desperate need of donor milk for feeding issues baby Empty just sent most of my stash off...

Post by paxtonsmom Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 am

I just sent most of what I have off to a special needs child. How far is your family from the STL airport? That is as far as I can go driving that direction. It might be too far for your family to drive to meet me. Let me know and maybe I'll have some more in a few weeks.

paxtonsmom

Back to top Go down

in desperate need of donor milk for feeding issues baby Empty Re: in desperate need of donor milk for feeding issues baby

Post by 2boys+2girls Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:58 am

Sent you a PM. I'm also in the SW burbs and have milk to spare that I can share with you.

2boys+2girls

Back to top Go down

in desperate need of donor milk for feeding issues baby Empty Re: in desperate need of donor milk for feeding issues baby

Post by paxtonsmom Sat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm

I live near St. Louis and have a ton of milk to donate. My LO won't take a bottle and we are moving to FL in a couple of months anyway. I would rather not ship it. Can your family meet me near the airport in St. Louis? I have about 300 oz last time I checked. I will also have another big lot to donate the begining of August before I move. My LO is 4 months old right now and very healthy. No complications during my pregnancy or any time after.

e-mail me at cherylgcott@yahoo.com if interested.

paxtonsmom

Back to top Go down

in desperate need of donor milk for feeding issues baby Empty in desperate need of donor milk for feeding issues baby

Post by mamak4 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:09 pm

I am the mother of 9 month old quadruplets (adjusted age is 6 months). Two of my babies have feeding issues...1 is a projectile vomiter and the other has severe reflux and milk protein allergies. My daughter is doing much much better now thanks to milkshare mamas donating and allowing her to stay off formula. My son has had issues since he came home from the NICU. they finally decided it was milk protein allergies after trying many meds and many formulas on him including alimentum and neocate. He was at his absolute worst last week so I decided no more formula. I had to make the decision to take my daughter, the projectile vomiter, off of bm in hopes that it would help my son...and thank goodness he seems to be doing tons better. Anyways, i am only getting ~15oz/day which is slightly less than half of what he needs. We are starting solids on them in hopes that we can decrease the amount of nutrition that he needs to get from b/m, but so far they aren't really taking very much solids (they are just 6 months adjusted age at this point). I am in the sw burbs of chicago and i have family in central IL who is here every other week helping us with the babies....we could arrange for pickups as soon as possible as we are down to the last weeks worth of frozen bm.

Thanks in advance to those mamas who so generously give of their time and efforts to help other's babies:-)

mamak4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down