MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate - Sturbridge MA

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate - Sturbridge MA Empty Re: Milk to donate - Sturbridge MA

Post by mamalove13 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi there, Christina,

I'm a very happy second time mom (the little guy is 10 days old today) writing from Boston and am very interested in your extra milk. If it's still unclaimed, would you be willing to let me know either on this list or at my email at christy (at) riseup.net? I'd be happy to email you with more information about us and to arrange a pickup that's convenient for you.

Thank you for this gift you are offering!
Christy

mamalove13

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate - Sturbridge MA Empty Milk to donate - Sturbridge MA

Post by cmr811 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 am

I have fozen milk to share with any momma's out there in need. Please contact me if you are looking for milk...I am running out of room in my freezer. :-) My little man is almos 4 months old. I got a little carried away with the pumping and storing on maternity leave and now have no room to store anything new I pump while I am at work. Please contact me with any questions.

Christina

cmr811

Back to top Go down