MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk wanted in Portland

3 posters

Go down

Milk wanted in Portland Empty Re: Milk wanted in Portland

Post by tanktop74 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 pm

I also have a large amount of breastmilk stored.

I am inducing lactation in anticipation of an adoption in the future. I am getting 10 oz plus a day and have been saving since April. I now have a freezer full of milk and need to make room.

Please feel free to contact me if you or your friend needs more milk!

Beth

tanktop74

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate03132012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Awesome, she messaged me, thanks. Glad you found someone!

Kate03132012

Back to top Go down

Post by sterlingsmom Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:43 pm

I found someone to donate to me, but I know someone in Hillsboro who's looking. If it's ok with you, I'll tell her to log on here and contact you.

sterlingsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate03132012 Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Are you still looking? This is my first time posting and donating. I have about 5oz/day extra plus a bit of a freezer stash and am looking to share with someone local. I'm in Portland too. My little one was born 3/13/12.

Kate03132012

Back to top Go down

Milk wanted in Portland Empty Milk wanted in Portland

Post by sterlingsmom Sun May 20, 2012 10:40 pm

I have been trying to breastfeed my 7-week-old baby since she was born and I just can't produce enough milk due to breast hypoplasia and insufficient glandular tissue in my breasts. I've been supplementing with formula since shortly after she was born, but now she's developing an allergy to formula. I'm in Portland, but am willing to drive if you can help me. Thank you.

sterlingsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down