MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more milk available in SE Portland

3 posters

Go down

more milk available in SE Portland Empty Re: more milk available in SE Portland

Post by reba Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Private Message sent.

reba

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyofmany Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Hi mama;
I pm,d ya. Smile

mommyofmany

Back to top Go down

more milk available in SE Portland Empty more milk available in SE Portland

Post by nursingnursepdx Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:21 am

I donno if it's genetics, diet, luck, or my fenugreek tea drinking early on, but somehow I've been lucky enough to feed my 4 month old and donate and end up with my freezer full again.

I'd like to donate again. I think I like the freeze a bunch and then donate a bunch all at once. It's hard to imagine anything else working into my crazy schedule.

I'll check back here for the next several days. I usually only come on when I have milk to share because when my stores are low I feel like I need to save it for my baby. I can't say it's rational, my making more seems inevitable at this point but I get weirdly protective of my milk if the freezer's low. And sad that I can't donate to more people. So anyway, lemme know if you need milk. I've got some in small portions 2-3 oz, and when I ran out of smaller medela/lasinoh milk bags I used ziplock freezer bags. And I've got some frozen in 30 oz portions in some of those bags. I'll probably save those bigger bags for any older kids that might need milk... it's only good for 24 hours after you defrost it, and an older babe is more likely to be able to eat that much. My last donor gave me some breast milk bags, so I've been freezing bags with smaller amounts again. Anyway, I have a lot, so pm me as soon as you can.

nursingnursepdx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down