MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate for dairy free milk for 2 month old--Willing to pay for shipping and bags!

4 posters

Go down

Desperate for dairy free milk for 2 month old--Willing to pay for shipping and bags! Empty Do you happen to have any dairy free milk currently?

Post by yasminebijan Sun May 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself and connect with you, too. In case, by any chance, you still have any dairy free milk supply, I thought I would reach out and ask. Please let me know. We would be eternally grateful for any supply you might be able to share. We'd pay for all costs associated. With tremendous gratitude, Yasmin

yasminebijan

Back to top Go down

Desperate for dairy free milk for 2 month old--Willing to pay for shipping and bags! Empty Re: Desperate for dairy free milk for 2 month old--Willing to pay for shipping and bags!

Post by biancasantaro Wed May 16, 2012 2:14 am

I am in Los Angeles.

biancasantaro

Back to top Go down

Desperate for dairy free milk for 2 month old--Willing to pay for shipping and bags! Empty Re: Desperate for dairy free milk for 2 month old--Willing to pay for shipping and bags!

Post by veganmona Wed May 16, 2012 1:07 am

Where are you located?

veganmona

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndajae Sun May 13, 2012 9:59 am

I just saw that I wrote I breast feed my 4 year old! ...I did breast feed her until she was 8 months & it worked perfect. Wanted to clarify that;)

cyndajae

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndajae Sun May 13, 2012 9:54 am

I would be happy to help you if you still need it. I gave birth to my sleeping baby boy on the 10th. I make a lot of milk and would to donate it to someone in need. I'm a very healthy woman and a mommy to a beautiful 4 year old whom I breast feed. I have not started pumping yet but am more than ready & in some pain from an engorged milk supply. I'm going to buy a new breast pump today. I would like to donate just to one family. If you'll cover bags & shipping I can help you & your sweet baby:)

cyndajae

Back to top Go down

Desperate for dairy free milk for 2 month old--Willing to pay for shipping and bags! Empty Desperate for dairy free milk for 2 month old--Willing to pay for shipping and bags!

Post by biancasantaro Tue May 08, 2012 9:12 pm

My daughter has a dairy allergy and I have insufficient glandular tissue which means I don't have enough milk glands to make enough milk for her. We have tried several formulas to supplement and are currently using a hypoallergenic version that upsets her stomach less but it is far from a perfect arrangement. She cries, wails, and hates to drink it, and 9 out of 10 feeds end up returning in all their sour smelling glory. I hate to see her in so much pain for more than half of her feeds, and I have tried looking for local dairy free *everywhere* milk and thus far came up blank. I am at my wits end and I'm hoping someone will be able to offer some dairy free milk that I can pay to have shipped to us. You would make a little girl very happy and her mama would be very grateful.

biancasantaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down