MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate plea for dairy-free milk, will pay for shipping or drive

2 posters

Go down

Desperate plea for dairy-free milk, will pay for shipping or drive Empty Re: Desperate plea for dairy-free milk, will pay for shipping or drive

Post by Callysmommy Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi Jessica! Amazingly our needs have been met! Thank you!

Callysmommy

Back to top Go down

Desperate plea for dairy-free milk, will pay for shipping or drive Empty Re: Desperate plea for dairy-free milk, will pay for shipping or drive

Post by jessicah1987 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:22 am

Hello my name is Jessica...Are you still in need of milk?

jessicah1987

Back to top Go down

Desperate plea for dairy-free milk, will pay for shipping or drive Empty Desperate plea for dairy-free milk, will pay for shipping or drive

Post by Callysmommy Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm

So here's the story. My second born Alexa has screamed 24/7 first we thought it was the taste of lipase she didn't like, bottles, reflux, etc. She DOES have reflux but it's because her body is trying to compensate to digest proteins she is having a hard time with. She has had mucus/blood/green stools. She has poor weight gain because it hurts to eat. We plan to keep giving her the donor milk we have because it's the best thing for her. I am not introducing solids for a long, long time so we need all the breast milk to soothe her hurting belly.

If we can give her some donor milk from a mama on an elimination diet until her belly calms down this would be wonderful, please help out a mama who couldn't breast feed. I blamed myself for the longest time. I went through this same exact thing with my first born and it was the hardest time of my life. I am going through it again.

pugsandchickens@aol.com

Callysmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down