MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking one time donations or ongoing relationship for my twins!

2 posters

Go down

Seeking one time donations or ongoing relationship for my twins! Empty Need more milk!!

Post by Bethsfusion Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 pm

We are in need of more milk if anyone has any to donate for my twin girls!

Thanks,
Beth
Bethsfusion
Bethsfusion

Back to top Go down

Seeking one time donations or ongoing relationship for my twins! Empty Re: Seeking one time donations or ongoing relationship for my twins!

Post by Bethsfusion Sun May 20, 2012 8:42 pm

We definately could use more milk!

Thanks,
Beth
Bethsfusion
Bethsfusion

Back to top Go down

Seeking one time donations or ongoing relationship for my twins! Empty Re: Seeking one time donations or ongoing relationship for my twins!

Post by Newleaf77 Sun May 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi Beth,

My name is Rachael and I have been pumping/saving for my son since he was born premature February 24th. I have about 54 oz of frozen milk to donate and live in Arlington/work in Reston. I am smoke free, drug free, and an organic food nut Smile

I was so sorry to hear about your troubles with breastfeeding. We also ran into the same problem trying to breastfeed my son and top him off with a bottle and pump as he was a preemie and had to build up his strength to suck. I can't imagine doing it with twins.

Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Rachael

Newleaf77

Back to top Go down

Seeking one time donations or ongoing relationship for my twins! Empty Seeking one time donations or ongoing relationship for my twins!

Post by Bethsfusion Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:26 pm

My twin girls were born 3 months early (27 weeks + 3 days). They were born at 2 lbs 7 oz & 2 lbs 4 oz. We spent 9 weeks in the NICU before coming home. I had hoped once we got home and I could breastfeed more, my supply would increase.

Since the girls were so small when they came home, they were not strong enough to breastfeed only. Breastfeeding, topping them off with a bottle, and then pumping around the clock was exhausting, so we ended up bottle feeding the majority of the time because one feed time would run into the next. I have fed them as much breast milk as I made, then had to supplement with formula. I prefer to have them only have breast milk, but so far I can't keep up with their current needs let alone their future needs.

I have been taking fenugreek, blessed thistle, drinking lots of water, & Mothers Milk tea, as well as eating lots of oatmeal, increased barley, etc.. I even broke down and started taking Domperidone to help increase my milk supply. (I had hoped to do everything naturally with no meds) It helped some, but it is still not enough.

The girls are now 11 months old (8 mo age adjusted) but I am still not making enough for what they are eating... I have tried everything and they hate formula. My goal is to provide them with breast milk until the end of June, the 1 year anniversary of when they should have been born.

If anyone has milk to share, I would be EXTREMELY thankful for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethsfusion at gmail dot com is my home email if that is easier.

We live in northern Virginia and are willing to drive or pay for shipping & supplies.

Thanks,

Beth
Bethsfusion
Bethsfusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down