MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

urgently need dairy free milk for my son with Down Syndrome

2 posters

Go down

urgently need dairy free milk for my son with Down Syndrome Empty Re: urgently need dairy free milk for my son with Down Syndrome

Post by brantagal23 Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Are you still in need? I was 98% dairy free- id only slip up 1x a month or less. I have milk in a deep freezer that's getting old and I don't want to throw it away! My son is 18 months and no longer on bm. Email me directly at brantagal23@yahoo.com and let me know!
Jamie

brantagal23

Back to top Go down

urgently need dairy free milk for my son with Down Syndrome Empty urgently need dairy free milk for my son with Down Syndrome

Post by bmcarp Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Our ninth baby was born with Down Syndrome, two heart defects, and a few other health challenges. He is 13 months old, and only weighs 11.5 pounds. I have been pumping milk to give him through his feeding tube, but my milk supply has diminished so much despite all of my efforts to increase it. All of my children have been extremely allergic to dairy... he is no exception. He cannot even tolerate trace amounts. Is there anyone that has a stash of dairy-free frozen milk that they are willing to share in order to help my little one grow and thrive? He has been on oxygen since his last surgery over 8 months ago, and he needs to grow in order to have any chance of getting off of it. We are certainly willing to pay shipping costs if someone is willing to ship. For MN/WI residents, we live on the border of MN/WI, about 45 minutes from the Mpls./St. Paul area. We could certainly arrange to pick it up if you are within driving range. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you in advance for your generosity!!

Last edited by bmcarp on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add some information)

bmcarp

Back to top Go down