MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 week old adopted twins in northern california in need of milk

3 posters

Go down

10 week old adopted twins in northern california in need of milk Empty Re: 10 week old adopted twins in northern california in need of milk

Post by milkymama83 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:43 am

Hi I am a Surrogate Mother who gave birth to my second surrobabe on 4-7-12. My IPs changed their mind about breastfeeding so they never did ask for the breastmilk I was pumping. I now am needing to find someone that could use the colustrum and nutrient rich breastmilk about 100oz that I had pumped for my surrobabe. Per my IPs request it was all pumped into and frozen in the 2oz bottles/breastmilk storage containers. This would be very convenient for someone needing breast milk for a newborn. And the colostrum could be very beneficial for parents needing breast milk for their preemies or maybe a baby who is underweight, but of course colostrum is nutritional for any baby any age. Please let me know if you are interested. I am located in Northwest Arkansas but I can ship anywhere. I need to find recipient soon so that I have have the space in my freezer back! lol

milkymama83

Back to top Go down

10 week old adopted twins in northern california in need of milk Empty re:10 week old adopted twins in northern california in need of milk

Post by nmeyers Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi,
PM'd you last week, just checking in to see if you got the message and if you still have milk to donate. We still are in need.
thanks
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

10 week old adopted twins in northern california in need of milk Empty Re: 10 week old adopted twins in northern california in need of milk

Post by khantler Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 am

I live in Westport CT and have a huge supply of milk available. Would be willing to consider shipping, pending conversation on reimbursement of expenses.

khantler

Back to top Go down

10 week old adopted twins in northern california in need of milk Empty 10 week old adopted twins in northern california in need of milk

Post by nmeyers Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 pm

We had been in outreach for over 2 years and matched with a birth Mom in September. The girls arrived 3 1/2 weeks early at the end of October weighing 6lb 1 ounce and 5lb 11 ounce. At their 2 month check up last week they weighed 8lb 5 1/2 ounce and 8 lb 10 1/2 ounces. Thanks to donated breast milk they are healthy growing and have managed to avoid 2 colds that the rest of the family has had. We are very grateful to the women that have donated to us. I continue to take herbs and domperidone and am making some milk but only about 1/4 of what they need. I breast fed my now 7 year old until he was 15 months and would love to give the twins the same advantage. We live in Santa Rosa about an hour north of San Francisco and will pay for shipping and supplies. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for considering us. Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down