MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two month old Noah in Oregon needs donor milk

Go down

Two month old Noah in Oregon needs donor milk  Empty Two month old Noah in Oregon needs donor milk

Post by orangestick Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi,

I recently joined this group and don't know if my first post was ever posted so I will try again! I am hoping to find donors in the Oregon/Washington region within 3 hours of Portland if possible OR find a donor through Milk Share who is willing to ship to us. Noah is 8 weeks old and adopted and has had 4 donors so far. Unfortunately his primary donor's supply suddenly dwindled and we are running out each week before the week is done. I've been reading all the posts and posting etc. to the local boards but it seems there might not be enough locally to support so many children in need of breast milk. I'm trying to avoid feeding him formula as he was exposed in utero to two strong Class C medications and had to suffer serious withdrawals his first week after being born - he was in NICU where he was fed formula (they would not let us use donor milk) and lost over 10% of his birth weight. Since he has been out of the hospital he's had nothing but breast milk and is thriving and growing very well - but we are coming to a point where we really need to find more. Please private message me if you can help or know someone who might be able to help. I would love to find an ongoing donor but we are happy to receive a one time supply as well!

Thank you,
Amanda

orangestick

Back to top Go down