MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old.

2 posters

Go down

ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old. Empty Re: ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old.

Post by smokeyswife Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm

AWESOME!
smokeyswife
smokeyswife

Back to top Go down

ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old. Empty Some extra milk in Medford

Post by Nicole Gabrielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 pm

emailing you.

Last edited by Nicole Gabrielle on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Gabrielle
Nicole Gabrielle

Back to top Go down

ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old. Empty Still looking for more milk :)

Post by smokeyswife Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 am

Hi! Thanks to some very generous mama's, we have made it to 5 months! We are still looking for more milk donations for our little one. If you are near Northern CA, Southern Oregon....or within a few hours drive, please consider us Smile

Thank you sooo much,
Dawn

smokeyswife
smokeyswife

Back to top Go down

ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old. Empty Still looking for milk

Post by smokeyswife Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:35 pm

We are still looking for donor milk for our little one. He is doing so well on breastmilk, I would hate to have to change that! If you have any milk to spare, please let me know.

Thank You,
Dawn
marineusmc@sbcglobal.net
smokeyswife
smokeyswife

Back to top Go down

ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old. Empty Re: ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old.

Post by smokeyswife Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 am

We have received some donor milk (THANK YOU MAMA'S)....but desperately need more to get this little man through at least 6 months, and hopefully a year! Please let me know if you can help Smile

Thanks,
Dawn
marineusmc@sbcglobal.net
smokeyswife
smokeyswife

Back to top Go down

ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old. Empty ISO: Donor milk -Southern Oregon/Northern CA/ or near Glendale, CA- for adopted 5 month old.

Post by smokeyswife Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Hello,

We adopted our son at birth, and I am producing milk for him.....but not nearly enough. I only make about 5-6 ounces a day. I am in need of donor milk for him so that he can receive only breastmilk for the first year. I am in Northern CA and can drive to pick up, and also have family in Glendale, CA that can bring me up shipments of milk.

Please let me know if you can help.
marineusmc@sbcglobal.net
Thanks,
Dawn

Last edited by smokeyswife on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added email)
smokeyswife
smokeyswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down