MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Milk in Kentucky

4 posters

Go down

Frozen Milk in Kentucky Empty Re: Frozen Milk in Kentucky

Post by McBeth12 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:20 pm

I desperately need a donation! My son is severely allergic to formula and our supply is getting very low. Please PM me or send us an email at themcbeths@rocketmail.com Thank you!
McBeth12
McBeth12

https://www.facebook.com/JenM12

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyhoney Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm interested in the milk I don't know how it works though as far as shipping goes, you can feel free to pm me.

Thanks!

hollyhoney

Back to top Go down

Post by mmur77 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:59 pm

I had a couple of PMs and a post, so I wanted to follow up. I have around 500 ounces of milk stored. It goes from February 2011 thru September 2011. I am in Winchester, KY (Near Lexington). Please let me know if anyone is still interested.

Thanks
Missy

mmur77

Back to top Go down

Post by Racheldavis Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 am

I"m in Nashville, Tennessee and I would definitely be interested in it. I have received shipped milk before so I'm familiar with how to do it. Of course, I'd pay all shipping costs. Where are you in Kentucky? If it's just a few hours, I might be willing to make the drive for that much milk. Thanks.... If it's still available you can email me at rachelpuncture@yahoo.com

Racheldavis

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk in Kentucky Empty Frozen Milk in Kentucky

Post by mmur77 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:03 am

I have a deep freezer full of milk that I'm on the verge of throwing out Sad My daughter won't take it in a bottle anymore. I've have it from February of 2011 (when she was 5 months old) thru September or October. I was hoping to not have to ship it, but there was no interest in my area. I just don't want to throw it away.

I am healthy, took prenatals. I did drink 1 dr pepper a day and did consume dairy. There was the occasional Tylenol, but I was careful not to take any other OTC medicine (or prescription medicine). I have no idea how to ship it, but if someone needs it and can help me out, I will try my best!

mmur77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down