MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will be donating soon

2 posters

Go down

Will be donating soon Empty Re: Will be donating soon

Post by kraymond Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:43 am

Hi, I would love to talk to you! My daughter is six months old, and does so beautifully on mother's milk. She has a medical condition that, while not a major problem, did make it uncomfortable for her to nurse. I exclusively pump, but even with supplements and domperidone, only make a few ounces a day.

We live in Western WA, but I enjoy traveling to Oregon, so I could either arrange pickups right to you, or if you prefer, I'm happy to cover all shipping costs. Of course, I'm also happy to cover any of your supply expenses.

Please e-mail me directly at kassandra_raymond@hotmail.com to talk further. Thank you!

Kassandra & Clara

kraymond

Back to top Go down

Will be donating soon Empty Will be donating soon

Post by ismileatdogs Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:20 am

Hi there, Laughing
I am going to begin donating milk in 4 weeks. I read there is a shortage of donated breast milk in america. I love to breast feed and fed my daughter for 7 months straight. I always had enough milk and have really enjoyed breastfeeding.

I donate blood so i have been tested for hiv and all sorts of diseases. I will ask the blood bank for a list of what I have been tested for. I am healthy, happy, and looking forward to donating to a baby that needs milk.

I am willing to make sure I am clean, and that the milk is kept properly frozen of course.

I do take daily vitamins and a medication that i will discuss with anyone interested in having my milk.

All I request is money for storage and shipping supplies.

Email me here if interested.

ismileatdogs

Back to top Go down