MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for donation . Live in augusta area. Going to Atlanta tomorrow

Go down

for donation . Live in augusta area. Going to Atlanta tomorrow Empty for donation . Live in augusta area. Going to Atlanta tomorrow

Post by 4kidstobe Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:04 am

I produce enough to pump for another mother who lives near by,or is willing to pick up. I am going to my dr's appointment in Norcross, tomorrow . So if you are in the atlanta area tomorrow and want to meet up at my dr.'s office, let me know asap.
I don't have a huge stash stored right now, but I can start pumping more often for one special baby,besides my own. I can get 10-20 ounces extra per day if I just pump it. I need to scald my milk due to excess lipase. Unless you prefer it to not be scalded,before I freeze it for you. I am disease free and have proof of this for who is serious about becoming a recipient.

4kidstobe

Back to top Go down