MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Cancer Survivor in need of Milk Donation

2 posters

Go down

Breast Cancer Survivor in need of Milk Donation Empty Still in need?

Post by emmasue22 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Alli,
I've about 400 oz of frozen breast milk that I could give you, if you like, and I intend to continue pumping well past March so could potentially feed your baby entirely if you're interested. I don't mean to seem overeager, but my dearest friend went through a bilateral mastectomy prior to having her baby as well and I wasn't able to help her at the time. I'd just love to do this for you and your family if you still have the need. Let me know. Smile
Emily

emmasue22

Back to top Go down

Breast Cancer Survivor in need of Milk Donation Empty Re: Breast Cancer Survivor in need of Milk Donation

Post by emmasue22 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Dear Alli,
I would love to help you. I am producing too much milk for my baby; he is only 12 weeks old and I already have several hundred ounces that I've pumped off in addition to what he's eating from me. It's in a deep freezer, so even the milk I have from last month would still be good for your baby in March, but I do intend to continue pumping and therefore could send newly pumped milk to your baby if preferred. Let me know if you're interested! I'd love for Milo's precious milk to go to your sweet baby.
Also with love,
Emily

emmasue22

Back to top Go down

Breast Cancer Survivor in need of Milk Donation Empty Breast Cancer Survivor in need of Milk Donation

Post by allibriggs Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Hello,
I am new to this group. Just came across it in a google search. I am a breast cancer survivor (diagnosed in 2005 at age 26) and am pregnant with my first baby. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy and am not able to produce milk. I have a very healthy lifestyle and diet and want the same for my baby. She is due in early March 2012. If any one is able to help me I would be forever grateful.
With Love,
Alli

allibriggs

Back to top Go down

Breast Cancer Survivor in need of Milk Donation Empty Re: Breast Cancer Survivor in need of Milk Donation

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down