MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk to Donate

2 posters

Go down

Breastmilk to Donate Empty eau claire

Post by cahil Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Skyler is 3 months and I'm concerned for her development. She is a small baby. I am on medications and it breaks my heart to give formula. she isnt doing the best on it either. I live in Eau Claire. I drive to st paul monthly to go to whole foods.. maybe we could meet there for pick up? i have a months worth from a local donation and am on the search for more. Please contact me! Smile my email is cahillh607 yahoo
thank you for responding,
Heather

cahil

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk to Donate Empty Re: Breastmilk to Donate

Post by kitzmarj Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 pm

HI Cahil,
Sorry I dont check milkshare very often....anways, my lo is now 9 mo old. I am donating to a mom this weekend but will look at my stash to see if I can donate to you as well. I was running out of room in the freezer and now there is a great need....I swear, when it rains it pours. Can I ask about your story and needs? Feel free to pm me.

kitzmarj

Back to top Go down

Post by cahil Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 am

I live in eau Claire! Do you have milk availible??

cahil

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk to Donate Empty Breastmilk to Donate

Post by kitzmarj Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi,
I am looking to doante some breastmilk - probably a few hundred ounces. I am a healthy mom (29 yrs) of a 6 month old who is very happy and healthy. I do not drink, smoke or do drugs and I eat a balanced diet on a regular basis.
We live in Rochester!

Thanks,
Becky

kitzmarj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down