MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 deep freezers full of milk ready to go!

+3
MamaMeetsMidwife
MamaMullen
Alleekin06
7 posters

Go down

3 deep freezers full of milk ready to go! Empty Re: 3 deep freezers full of milk ready to go!

Post by cakbel5 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:42 am

If you have anything available can you please let me know we live in omaha have an 8m old lo Emily thanks

cakbel5

Back to top Go down

3 deep freezers full of milk ready to go! Empty Re: 3 deep freezers full of milk ready to go!

Post by MacynsMomma Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 am

Hi Allee, I am needing about 4000 oz of BM to get us through until July, would appreciate any help you can give us! Would be willing to drive to Des Moines from Oakes ND to cut the shipping expense, Please PM me or email agolackson at hotmail, or you could call as well 701-742-3596. Your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Amber

MacynsMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by cahil Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi Allee. Do you still have milk available? My email is cahillh607 yahoo. Please contact me Smile

cahil

Back to top Go down

3 deep freezers full of milk ready to go! Empty Is this still available?

Post by Lindsay Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi!
I am from Nebraska and would drive over to get it from you if it is not too far.

Is this still available?

Thank YOu.

Lindsay

Lindsay

Back to top Go down

3 deep freezers full of milk ready to go! Empty Milk Still Available?

Post by MamaMeetsMidwife Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Hi Allee!

I was wondering if this breast milk was still available? I live in NE, but could possibly drive (depending upon where you live and if you're comfortable with that concept) - to cut down on your shipping costs. I would be happy to pay for the costs of the bags that you have; and most likely your other costs (just depending on how expensive that is - if you could give me an estimate, that would be wonderful!). Please PM me; I really look forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,
Ashely

MamaMeetsMidwife

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaMullen Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Allee,

What are you looking for to compensate your costs? I'm in need of milk for my little one, but I'm very short on money right now. I've just had surgery, and I was the income for my family.

Sara

MamaMullen

Back to top Go down

3 deep freezers full of milk ready to go! Empty 3 deep freezers full of milk ready to go!

Post by Alleekin06 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello!

Healthy mom of 3 with tons of milk to spare! I would love to help some families out.

My son is 1 this month and there is no way he will use all of the milk I have stored up! He eats in with his baby cereal but I havent made a dent in all of it.

I have about 10,000 oz at the least posssibly more! 3 deep freezers full and running out of room. I plan to keep pumping for a couple more months if I find families in need.

All that I ask is to have my expenses covered. Such as milk bags, pump rental, pumping equipment. We are a 1 income family and my husband is being deployed its gets very expensive! Sad

A little about me:
I am 26 healthy stay at home mom with my 3 kids. I don't take any medications besides prenatals, I also don't drink caffine or alcohol or smoke. I take very good care of myself so I don't affect my milk. I do watch what I eat and exercise daily. I have been married for 5 years.

I do have doctors paperwork I can email with lab results showing I am disease free and a letter from my doctor stating I am safe and healthy to donate.

I usually ship UPS. And I do use paypal.

Thank you!

Allee

Alleekin06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down