MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Mom making over 1,000 oz extra a month! Looking to donate!

4 posters

Go down

Iowa Mom making over 1,000 oz extra a month! Looking to donate! Empty Email Address?

Post by Colorado_Mom Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi Allee - what's your email address? You can send it over to me in a PM. I can't seem to reply back by PM because it says I need to wait 7 days. Thanks!

Colorado_Mom

Back to top Go down

Iowa Mom making over 1,000 oz extra a month! Looking to donate! Empty Re: Iowa Mom making over 1,000 oz extra a month! Looking to donate!

Post by Colorado_Mom Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Hello,

I am really interested if you still have milk to donate. I've struggled with low milk supply, among other things since my baby was born 5 months old and with the help of other donor moms I have been able to feed him breastmilk, but my supply now is running low.

I would be more than happy to pay for the cost of the pump supplies and bags, please let me know how that will work.

I'm in Colorado and can arrange for shipping.

Thank you so much!

Colorado_Mom

Back to top Go down

Iowa Mom making over 1,000 oz extra a month! Looking to donate! Empty Re: Iowa Mom making over 1,000 oz extra a month! Looking to donate!

Post by lisapb Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:42 am

I sent you a message. We are just over in Minnesota and I would LOVE to be able to use milk for my baby. I'm a breast cancer survivor, diagnosed during my pregnancy, and I had to stop breastfeeding a few weeks after our daughter was born to get on chemo and a couple of other treatments.

It sounds like you might have enough to help more than one family.

Thank you for donating!

lisapb

Back to top Go down

Post by lindseybear79 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm

...and also the pumping equipment and rental Smile

lindseybear79

Back to top Go down

Post by lindseybear79 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Hello!

I am in Washington State-Seattle area...and desperately need milk as I can't breastfeed at all due to medications..happy to pay shipping..storage...let me know if you can help. I have a baby coming in 2 weeks.

Thank You,

Lindsey Beran

lindseybear79

Back to top Go down

Iowa Mom making over 1,000 oz extra a month! Looking to donate! Empty Iowa Mom making over 1,000 oz extra a month! Looking to donate!

Post by Alleekin06 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Hello!

Healthy mother of 3 looking to donate my extra milk. I have 3 deep freezers full and I am producing 70 oz a day and running out of room to put it all. I am currently still pumping and feeding my baby. He will be 1 in the middle of August.

I am healthy and watch what I eat and exercise daily. I am not on any medication and dont drink or smoke.I have doctors paperwork and lab results stating I am disease free and healthy to donate. I can email upon request. I have breast fed all 3 of my children and they have never had any healthy issues. I am married for 5 years.

I am looking to having my expenses covered for all the hard work I have been doing for the last almost 12 months.

I am looking to donate and ask to be compensated for my pump rental and milk bags and pumping equipment. Seeing how I go thru a lot of milk bags pumping all the time it gets very expensive.

I plan to keep pumping for a couple more months as long as I have families that are in need of it.

I have donated to a few families and their babies have done great on my milk. I have shipped to all over the US.

Let me know if your interested I would love to be able to help your family out.

Alleekin06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down