MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healthy Mom making 1,000 oz extra a month. Looking to help some families and babies in need.

2 posters

Go down

Healthy Mom making 1,000 oz extra a month. Looking to help some families and babies in need. Empty Re: Healthy Mom making 1,000 oz extra a month. Looking to help some families and babies in need.

Post by jana Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi! I am due in October and had breast surgery 10 years ago and major low milk supply issues. I used milk share with my now 18 month old son. Now I need milk for this baby coming in October.

lanemakela@iowatelecom.net

Jana

jana

Back to top Go down

Healthy Mom making 1,000 oz extra a month. Looking to help some families and babies in need. Empty Healthy Mom making 1,000 oz extra a month. Looking to help some families and babies in need.

Post by Alleekin06 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:01 am

Hello! My name is Allee and my son is almost 1 and I have tons of milk. I am making 1,000 oz a month sometimes less. I have no more room and am looking to donate and have my expenses covered as pumping is costly.

I am near the Des Moines area.

I am a healthy 26 year old mom of 3. I have been married for 5 years. I don't take any medication besides prenatals. I don't drink or smoke or drink caffine. I have donated to about 10 families in need and their babies have done very well on the milk.

I also have bloodwork from my doctor showing I am disease free and safe to donate.

I am looking to donate ongoing to a family in need and have my some of my expenses covered. With this wonderful gift I have been given. I plan to keep pumping as long as I have families that need it for a couple more months.

If you have any questions ask away!

Thank you!

Alleekin06

Back to top Go down