MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me! Need milk for 9 mo baby. I don't produce enough. :( (WA, OR, ID or N CA)

4 posters

Go down

Please help me! Need milk for 9 mo baby. I don't produce enough. :( (WA, OR, ID or N CA) Empty Milk to help

Post by cjustice77 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 pm

I live in AK, area code 99508. Let me know if I can help.

cjustice77

Back to top Go down

Please help me! Need milk for 9 mo baby. I don't produce enough. :( (WA, OR, ID or N CA) Empty Re: Please help me! Need milk for 9 mo baby. I don't produce enough. :( (WA, OR, ID or N CA)

Post by cahier Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:49 pm

zip code is 85249 (Chandler, AZ)

cahier

Back to top Go down

Please help me! Need milk for 9 mo baby. I don't produce enough. :( (WA, OR, ID or N CA) Empty Re: Please help me! Need milk for 9 mo baby. I don't produce enough. :( (WA, OR, ID or N CA)

Post by mommyofmany Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:53 pm

I would love to have your zip code and see if shipping is viable. Thanks soooo much for the offer. Smile your a blessing!!

mommyofmany

Back to top Go down

Post by cahier Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm

What about AZ? I have 200oz that need a good home

cahier

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyofmany Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Awww you are so sweet! Thanks so much for the offer I wish I could afford it. Your a doll and thank you for thinking of me. Bless your heart!!

mommyofmany

Back to top Go down

Post by jcipko Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 am

I live all the way in Maryland and that is way to far I'm sorry but if there was any way I could help I would.
jcipko
jcipko

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyofmany Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:29 am

Thanks mama, where are you located? I can afford shipping if they are the states directly by me. Wa, OR, ID maybe even Northern CA once you get into S CA it gets pretty pricey to ship. Thanks so much for the offer It means alot to me. Smile

mommyofmany

Back to top Go down

Please help me! Need milk for 9 mo baby. I don't produce enough. :( (WA, OR, ID or N CA) Empty help

Post by jcipko Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:10 am

i would love to help but i live so far from you but if there is any chance shipping could work for you let me know i have 100 ozs plus to give away in my deep freezer. Very Happy
jcipko
jcipko

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyofmany Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 pm

I am still looking for milk if anyone has any. I will have to resort to formula next week if I can't find a donor. *sniff sniff*.
thanks mamas

mommyofmany

Back to top Go down

Please help me! Need milk for 9 mo baby. I don't produce enough. :( (WA, OR, ID or N CA) Empty Please help me! Need milk for 9 mo baby. I don't produce enough. :( (WA, OR, ID or N CA)

Post by mommyofmany Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:35 pm

My daughter has been on donor milk since day one and my milk. I have low supply due to breast surgery I had years ago. I pump but only produce a few ounces a day despite me taking domperidone and fenugreek so I am forced to look for donor milk. I have gotten donor milk for my last 3 babies so I know how it all works. Smile I have 8 children and a few of them had failure to thrive on formula and one of them got the opportunity to be put on donor milk and she came out of it. It was fabulous. A few of my kids had blood in stool and severe colic with formula and I won't do soy because its so bad for you anyway and I was allergic severely to anything soy as a child. I am running out of donor milk and to be honest I am scared to death. I understand people have to feed formula but honestly I think I would cry if I had to do that. For some reason I don't want anything in her little tummy but breast milk.
Can anyone help me? I would be so forever greatful! I live in WA state but would love shipping from WA, OR or ID or Northern CA even. I have done shipping a TON and I know how it works. Basically I send a cooler with supplies and prepaid shipping label. All you would do is let me know when you want it shipped and I would schedule fedex to come and pick it up right at your door step so no out of pocket expenses and no going anywhere lugging a cooler and your baby to the post office. Smile Thank you mamas for doing such a wonderful thing for others babies. As a mom who pumps herself I TOTALLY understand the work and detail that goes into it. Its no small task. At least I don't think it is.
Blessings
Michelle and lil Carissah who would LOVE to have a milk mama!

mommyofmany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down