MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domperidone for sale

2 posters

Go down

Domperidone for sale Empty Domperidone for sale

Post by tink879 Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 am

I have 361 pills (blister packs, exp 2013) from inhouse, they are leftover from when I was nursing my son. $45 with regular shipping included, if you want priority or overnight I would just ask that you cover the difference between that price and regular shipping price. I can give you links to my selling feedback on other sites if you PM me.

tink879

Back to top Go down

Domperidone for sale Empty Re: Domperidone for sale

Post by eddiejames77 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi- I would like to buy these if they are still available. Please contact me asap! @ eddiejames77@yahoo.com I have a PayPal acct that I can use to do an automatic transfer to give you the money. Please let me know!

Thanks so much!!!
Julie Palmonka
BTW- Where are you located???
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down