MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domperidone For Sale

2 posters

Go down

Domperidone For Sale Empty Domperidone For Sale

Post by MDTwilightMom0609 Sun May 22, 2011 8:26 am

I no longer need to take this and have a few boxes left over. I have 3 boxes of 100 and a 2 blister packs with some punched out. I think it's 347 total. I'm asking what I paid from inhousepharmacy, which is $50. I'll cover shipping.

Please message me if you are in need of Domperidone and don't want or can't wait the 2 weeks it takes to get it from inhouse!
Smile

MDTwilightMom0609

Back to top Go down

Domperidone For Sale Empty Re: Domperidone For Sale

Post by jk Mon May 30, 2011 10:13 am

I've been taking domperidone to support my milk supply for several months now, but my recent order from inhousepharmacy (placed over 3 weeks ago) has not arrived. I have only a 2 day supply left, so I'm hoping someone has some to spare. I'm happy to reimburse for the cost of the medication and overnight shipping (or I can come to you if you're in the Los Angeles area). Please reply to ahjlk@yahoo.com or call (314)609-9079.

Thanks,
Jennifer (aka Julian's mom)

jk

Back to top Go down