MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to SC - need milk! (Myrtle Beach/Conway)

2 posters

Go down

Traveling to SC - need milk! (Myrtle Beach/Conway) Empty Re: Traveling to SC - need milk! (Myrtle Beach/Conway)

Post by 3kids4u Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

i know its probably a little late but i live in greenville and i am new to this but i still breastfeed my almost 2 year old and he doesnt drinkthat much because he takes a sippy cup and i dont want it to get wasted. and to let you know i do not drink nor do i smoke and i am not taking any meds. so if i might could help with your lil one please feel free to let me know.

3kids4u

Back to top Go down

Traveling to SC - need milk! (Myrtle Beach/Conway) Empty Traveling to SC - need milk! (Myrtle Beach/Conway)

Post by jude Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Hello!

My name is Jude and my son, Elias, has been thriving on donor milk for seven months tomorrow. I have insufficient mammary tissue and make very little milk even on tons of galactogogues. We live in Massachusetts and have been gifted with donations from MA, NH, CT, and RI.

We are traveling to visit my mother (in Myrtle Beach) and brother (in Conway) for most of the month of July and would LOVE to have some milk to give my little boy while we are there. I might try to check a cooler of frozen milk but I'm worried that it won't travel well (pop open, bags get split, etc.) or something will happen to my precious milk. It would be great if my brother could pick up someone's stash somewhere nearby and have it ready for me.

Anyone? Please?
Jude
judecorp@gmail.com

jude

Back to top Go down