MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 + oz of milk available in Virginia Beach.

Go down

40 + oz of milk available in Virginia Beach. Empty 40 + oz of milk available in Virginia Beach.

Post by momtoEvee Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi, I havent done this before but I am weaning my 3 month old to formula because she is not handling milk well. I am still lactating- about 10-15 oz a day compared to the 35 I was getting. I just turned 23, I am married and have one daughter.

Right now, I have 40 oz frozen in Medela bags, 10 oz in the fridge and more as I will pump later etc.
I have more freezer bags so I can keep freezing milk. The 40 oz of frozen milk I have now is from January 1st so it'll be good for awhile longer.
I do not smoke or drink. I do take the Mini pill, which is a low dose of hormones safe for breastfeeding. I am healthy, willing to take a blood test or what not.

I want to help because I was a preemie myself born at 32 weeks.

If you have any questions let me know or email me at crystalcalamity@aim.com

momtoEvee

Back to top Go down