MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future donor

2 posters

Go down

Future donor Empty Re: Future donor

Post by icarentz Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 am

I have about 100 ounces that I am willing to part with. I have never shipped milk before and you would have to tell me how to do it if you need it shipped. I don't get on her very often, so if you are interested email me at icarentz@yahoo.com
Jessica Rentz

icarentz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiejames77 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Hi, I came across your post and would like to ask if the milk is still avail.? My daughter was born w/ IUGR and is severely struggling w/ her weight and growth. She's also developed colic and has had allergic reactions to every formula we've tried incl. the one she's currently using... If you still have anything avail. please contact me... I'm willing to cover the costs for shipping! incl. the cost to replace bags. Anything you have would be a big help at this point. Our daughter really needs the help! Thank you so much!!!
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Future donor Empty Future donor

Post by icarentz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey all! My name is Jessica. This is my third and final child. (I had a tubal this time around.) I have never done this before, but thought that I might try it since I have always had an over supply of milk. I am currently pumping a 5 ounce bottle twice a day and freezing them. I will have a good stash of milk (about 200 ounces) in the next month or so to go to a baby in need. I live in Valdosta, GA and travel to Baxley and Douglas once a month. I do not want to ship my milk, but I will take it with me to Baxley or Douglas if someone would like to meet there. Oh, and my son is just now 3 months old if you would like some "infant" milk. I had a blood test while I was pregnant and it all came back fine. I don't have HIV or any kind of STD. I do drink about one caffiene drink per day. I do not smoke or drink alcohol. I do drink and eat dairy products. So if you have a dairy sensitive baby, my milk is not for you. I hope to be able to donate for the next year while I am breastfeeding. Feel free to ask questions or PM me if you are close to my area. Smile

Jessica

icarentz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down