MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have breast milk to donate in Atlanta (Marietta)

2 posters

Go down

I have breast milk to donate in Atlanta (Marietta) Empty Re: I have breast milk to donate in Atlanta (Marietta)

Post by ivysage Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:00 am

Thank you to those who were interested but the milk has been claimed.

ivysage

Back to top Go down

I have breast milk to donate in Atlanta (Marietta) Empty Re: I have breast milk to donate in Atlanta (Marietta)

Post by ivysage Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:37 am

Yes....geez, PM me. I would love to not have to throw it out.

ivysage

Back to top Go down

Post by mama2many Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 pm

do you still have this?!?!!? I am desperate for milk. I'm south of Atlanta but willing to drive to pick it up if you still have it!

mama2many

Back to top Go down

Post by ivysage Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:34 am

Last call - I am about to throw it out b/c we need to make room in our freezer. Please, if anyone in the area is interested or has any ideas as to what to do with it, please let me know. I have all ready had two people flake out on me.

Thanks!

ivysage

Back to top Go down

I have breast milk to donate in Atlanta (Marietta) Empty I have breast milk to donate in Atlanta (Marietta)

Post by ivysage Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:02 am

I have 20-25 filled to the brim bags (Lansinoh brand) of breast milk that is a year old. It was stored in a deep freezer. I live in Marietta, GA but may be able to meet somewhere else depending on how far it is.

I was not on any medication when I pumped.

ivysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down