MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 600 ounces of breast milk available to donate - Atlanta, GA

4 posters

Go down

Over 600 ounces of breast milk available to donate - Atlanta, GA Empty Re: Over 600 ounces of breast milk available to donate - Atlanta, GA

Post by squeakysmom Fri May 20, 2011 8:38 am

So Sorry about your loss. I am new to Milkshare, and am looking for milk for my little girl as I try to get my supply up. I am about to run out of the little milk I have from another mom and we put her on formula to try to get her through until my milk comes in and she started having a severe reaction. It will take me about 2 weeks to get the supply back up good, but in the meantime I am looking for milk for her. Thank you and My thoughts are with you.

squeakysmom

Back to top Go down

Over 600 ounces of breast milk available to donate - Atlanta, GA Empty Re: Over 600 ounces of breast milk available to donate - Atlanta, GA

Post by Mary Alda Mon May 09, 2011 3:43 pm

I am so sorry about your little one and grateful for your generosity and thoughtfulness in offering milk. I've sent you a private message and hope to hear from you. Mary Alda

Mary Alda

Back to top Go down

Post by janacrisp Sat May 07, 2011 7:03 pm

i am so terribly sorry about your loss. thank you for being here. i'm sending you a message. jana crisp

janacrisp

Back to top Go down

Over 600 ounces of breast milk available to donate - Atlanta, GA Empty Over 600 ounces of breast milk available to donate - Atlanta, GA

Post by Kerin.payne Fri May 06, 2011 12:01 pm

We would like to offer breast milk To a family in need. We live in Atlanta, but would be willing to ship it. Our baby didn't make it, but we hope that her milk could find a good home and help another more fortunate baby.

Kerin.payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down