MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have Breast Milk to share in the Rogue Valley (Medford Area)

2 posters

Go down

I have Breast Milk to share in the Rogue Valley (Medford Area) Empty Re: I have Breast Milk to share in the Rogue Valley (Medford Area)

Post by leahspelling Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi, We just had a beautiful baby girl on thursday. she is not getting enough breast milk and we would love to have some and be able to feed her exclusively with breast milk.
We are definitely open to more or ongoing as well.
We would be happy to work something out with you.
We live in Portland, OR. We could pay also for shipping with dry ice or I can always drive and come pick it up.
my number is 503 477-4878 or if we don't answer it's 310 429-9800.
Also, you can email me at randy@beinginflow.com I am Randy and my wife's name is Leah. Thanks so much!!

leahspelling

Back to top Go down

I have Breast Milk to share in the Rogue Valley (Medford Area) Empty I have Breast Milk to share in the Rogue Valley (Medford Area)

Post by darciann_2 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 am

No longer available, Sorry.

Last edited by darciann_2 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No longer available, Sorry.)

darciann_2

Back to top Go down