MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in the Port Aransas/Corpus Christi-Rio Grande Valley area...

Go down

Looking for milk in the Port Aransas/Corpus Christi-Rio Grande Valley area... Empty Looking for milk in the Port Aransas/Corpus Christi-Rio Grande Valley area...

Post by sonnyd10 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi Milking Mamas! We are looking for milk for my 7 mo old girl, Naomi. We are traveling to visit family and we are looking for milk in the Port Aransas/Corpus Christi area all the way down hwy 77 and the Rio Grande Valley area. We will be leaving Port Aransas, heading south on Tuesday, and making our way down to the Valley. I have low milk supply, so while I nurse her first, I supplement with donor milk. We tried giving her formula recently and she refused. So for us to make the trip down to see my family, we need donor milk, or we'll have to head back home to Bryan/College Station. Wish we had brought more on our beach trip, but we didn't think or the idea to drive a couple of more hours to visit my family in the Valley. Please msg or text me 979-575-0595 if you have milk to share. Thank you so much!!!

sonnyd10

Back to top Go down