MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Needed for Adopted Newborn

4 posters

Go down

Milk Needed for Adopted Newborn Empty Re: Milk Needed for Adopted Newborn

Post by nugsty Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 pm

i have some milk, i live in Sandy Springs, my son is 3.5 months old so the milk is 0-3 months old. i dont have a ton but im willing to give you all i've got.

nugsty

Back to top Go down

Post by JNewton Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:14 pm

I just sent you a PM. Smile

JNewton

Back to top Go down

Post by 4kidstobe Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:54 am

I have a follow up ultrasound apointment at Emory University Hospital. We could bring the milk I have up for donation, in a coolor with ice or something,and meet you there,or on the way . My apointment is at 1pm and it takes us 3 hours to drive from Evans,Ga
Let me know if you're interested in planning something for a quick meet up before or after my apointment. I reccomend before, so it doesn't have to stay in the coolr in the truck in the hot sun (while truck is off,&I'm at my apointment) . You'll need to bing your own coolr with new ice, just in case our ice has melted,and also so we aren't giving away our cooler.

4kidstobe

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed for Adopted Newborn Empty Milk Needed for Adopted Newborn

Post by RTurner Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 am

We are expecting to adopt a newborn who is due any day now. We will be traveling for his birth, but once we return home we would love to establish a connection with a local milk donor so that he can benefit from breast milk.

We live in the Atlanta area, but are willing to pay for shipping for donors located in other cities.

Thanks!

RTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down