MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast milk to Donate (Snohomish, WA)

3 posters

Go down

Breast milk to Donate (Snohomish, WA) Empty Re: Breast milk to Donate (Snohomish, WA)

Post by Pennycat Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:48 am

Hi!! I want to know that you still have an extra milk I live in Everett
Please call 425-3146066

Thank you Smile

Pennycat

Back to top Go down

Breast milk to Donate (Snohomish, WA) Empty Re: Breast milk to Donate (Snohomish, WA)

Post by rflowers521 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 am

Hi if your willing to ship this today using my fedex info I would love to have it
rflowers521
rflowers521

Back to top Go down

Post by lks910 Tue May 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi All,
This relocation happened much faster than expected and while it is a waste (very difficult trying to keep milk supply on pumping alone, with no meds or herbs), I don't think I can wait any longer for a response. If I do not get a request by tomorrow 2PM PT, I will have to discard my breast milk. You can pick up it up tomorrow and I will do any test needed when I am in WI or even here. I hope the milk will not have to be discarded.
Le

lks910

Back to top Go down

Breast milk to Donate (Snohomish, WA) Empty Breast milk to Donate (Snohomish, WA)

Post by lks910 Mon May 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Hello All,
I exclusively pumped for my baby girl and she has transitioned to toddler formula (cow's milk cause some eczema issues for her). I have over 100oz of milk that have been in the deep chest freezer and it's only a few months old. I am in good health, non smoker, non drinker, no illnesses or diseases. I have to think hard before taking Tylenol. My baby is in great health as well. Unfortunately, I did not know that milk share or donation existed - I am relocated to WI in a couple of days. I fly out on June 2. If someone is interested, please contact me via email (and I can give you my cell phone then).
Best,
Le

lks910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down