MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one time donation available in Lynnwood Wa. - Im here visiting Childrens Hospital and dont want to travel home with milk

2 posters

Go down

one time donation available in Lynnwood Wa. - Im here visiting Childrens Hospital and dont want to travel home with milk Empty Milk has been taken!

Post by angel_lima Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:04 am

Sorry I found a home for the milk tuesday right before we flew out!

angel_lima

Back to top Go down

one time donation available in Lynnwood Wa. - Im here visiting Childrens Hospital and dont want to travel home with milk Empty Re: one time donation available in Lynnwood Wa. - Im here visiting Childrens Hospital and dont want to travel home with milk

Post by Luke'sMom Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Hello!

My name is Jennifer, mom to little Luke. We live in Seattle, and could definitely come by to collect a donation if it is still available? I can be reached at (206)371-0361 or jenlehner@gmail.com

Thank you for your posting to MilkeShare!
Luke'sMom
Luke'sMom

Back to top Go down

one time donation available in Lynnwood Wa. - Im here visiting Childrens Hospital and dont want to travel home with milk Empty one time donation available in Lynnwood Wa. - Im here visiting Childrens Hospital and dont want to travel home with milk

Post by angel_lima Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 pm

We're from Fairbanks Alaska and have traveled down to see the cleft palate team at Seattle Childrens Hospital for my 2 month old daughter who has a soft cleft palate.
Do to her cleft she is unable to nurse and thus Im Eping for her. I have an abundant milk supply and after 10 days of being here I think I will have approximately 150-200 oz of milk pumped & frozen.
Im happy to donate to a family in need in lieu of traveling back home with all this frozen milk. Contact me if you're interested with any questions/concerns you may have. It needs to be picked up by Tuesday 12/9/10.

angel_lima

Back to top Go down

one time donation available in Lynnwood Wa. - Im here visiting Childrens Hospital and dont want to travel home with milk Empty Re: one time donation available in Lynnwood Wa. - Im here visiting Childrens Hospital and dont want to travel home with milk

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down