MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in Pittsburgh PA

2 posters

Go down

Looking for milk in Pittsburgh PA Empty Re: Looking for milk in Pittsburgh PA

Post by MLRussell Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello! I am very new to this so please bare with me...but I do have milk to share and I am in the Pittsburgh area. If you are still in need please let me know!

MLRussell

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Pittsburgh PA Empty Looking for milk in Pittsburgh PA

Post by kristanoa Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi moms,
I will be receiving my newborn baby boy on May 31st and I would like to provide him with as much breast milk as possible.
He is due on the 31st via our gestational carrier. Our carrier has never nursed before and is willing to try. However I will not pressure her if she does not feel up to the challenge, hence looking for nursing moms with extra to share.

Please let me know if we can count on you.

Sincerely,
Kristan
PS I have a deep freezer :-)
kristanoa
kristanoa

Back to top Go down