MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to share, Pittsburgh, PA

3 posters

Go down

Milk to share, Pittsburgh, PA Empty Re: Milk to share, Pittsburgh, PA

Post by Tinabeen Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:58 am

I am looking for milk for my adopted son if you still have any extra to donate, I live in South Hills Pa but would be willing to drive and pick up. Thanks, Tina
Tinabeen
Tinabeen

Back to top Go down

Milk to share, Pittsburgh, PA Empty Also, questions I hate, but have to ask...

Post by spunkymom Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Are you a smoker, drinker, drug (even over the counter) user. Have you been tested for all the diseases? I hate these questions!
spunkymom
spunkymom

http://glutenfreefantasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Milk to share, Pittsburgh, PA Empty started her on formula today

Post by spunkymom Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:11 pm

I'd come get any, even a small bit. I'm in Monroeville area. send me an email. scsefamily@aol.com
spunkymom
spunkymom

Back to top Go down

Post by mol13 Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm

I did get your message--there is another mom interested but I haven't heard from her in awhile. I'm trying to build up a good stock.

Life is a little crazy currently (like whose isn't) but I'm trying to keep up with the milk. You should see my freezer already!

mol13

Back to top Go down

Post by spunkymom Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi mol13, did you get my message? do you still need a home for your extra?
spunkymom
spunkymom

Back to top Go down

Post by spunkymom Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:44 am

I'm east of pittsburgh, I'll PM you with my contact info!
spunkymom
spunkymom

Back to top Go down

Milk to share, Pittsburgh, PA Empty Milk to share, Pittsburgh, PA

Post by mol13 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm

My son is 6 months old and likes to wait me out most of the time, and when I pump milk I always have plenty to spare! For example, I went to the movies this morning for the first time in forever, and he had one 3 ounce bottle not long before I returned. I pumped almost 12 ounces upon my return.

I try to leave milk in the fridge, one or two bottles, and it usually goes unused. I hate pouring the stuff down the drain.

If you or anyone you know could use some milk, I'll be happy to share.

mol13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down