MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Also in need of milk for my baby...

Go down

Also in need of milk for my baby... Empty Also in need of milk for my baby...

Post by sylvanhistorian Fri May 13, 2011 5:30 am

... he's 5.5 months old and has been on exclusively my milk or donor milk since he was six weeks old (prior to that, he spent time in two hospitals and had a mix of my milk and formula.... he does SO.MUCH better with the human milk!). He has a rare genetic syndrome (1 in 100,000), has been on oxygen constantly 'til just last week, and has to be tube fed at present. I've just run out of my stash of milk today... I've been using other milk finding sources and have a good support network, but a couple of my donors had a supply drop this month and I'm suddenly out sooner than I thought I would be. Milk that was shipped to us went bad somewhere in the shipping process and I didn't discover that 'til too late.

I live in the Lafayette area, but am willing to travel *and* have friends all over who are willing to transport milk for me. Any help, whether it be a one time donation or some continuing pumping, would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

sylvanhistorian

Back to top Go down